Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Starting New

Well for those of you who haven't heard Chad and I and our wonderful boys moved out of our house and back in with his parents. Now before you worry that something terrible has happened we are wonderful. We needed to get on top of things as far as money goes (doesn't everyone) so this wonderful girl at my work was looking for a place to rent, so we rented it out to her and her husband and 6 kids. We originally only wanted to move out for a year and then move back in. Well over many hours of talk and consulting the adults in our lives decided that we should just let the family buy the home after a year. So needless to say we are doing absolutely wonderful. I am so happy now, for awhile I didn't know if I was going to make it. I love my in laws and couldn't be more happy that they love us enough to let us move in with them for the second time, hopefully the last time. But who knows. Chad and I are movers we are never settled, we enjoy change and embarking on new adverntures together.

3 comments:

Toppy said...

Glad you are getting back to you and finally have added another post. Still waiting for pics of the scarfs.

Matich and Amber said...

love you, love to see your posts, glad all is on the up and up!

THE WILKER CLAN said...

post pics, glad your blogging, and that is what parents are for....sometimes, glad things are well good luck....margie and wade